Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year.

Hi everyone,
Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful night. I have many resolutions for the new year, but I will only share one of them.

For the first time in my entire life, I am going to learn how to swim(I hope)! Yes I don't know how. And before you go and make fun of me, which you can if you want...because words will never hurt me (I think), I have a very valid reason for not learning.

What is your New Year's Resolution??

These are pictures from New Year's Eve at a family friend's house and at my friend Tom's house. Yes I went to two parties, I'm just that popular. Enjoy!

This is me with my friend/nephew, Dylan! We are showing you our train stickers =).

Aren't I awesome, I made everyone play clue!



The victims of my "clue" demands: Brijesha, Hiral, and Somit

Sonal and I having our own dance party. She is trying to seduce me and I'm trying to pick a fight, I'm glad we are in synch...

Sheetal = world's number one sister. I know, I know we look nothing alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment