Thursday, January 15, 2009

What Should I Do With My Life? | Fast Company

I found this article by way of a friend's GMail chat status and thought this article fit perfectly with where I am in my life. I was attracted to it because my friend had highlighted the following quote:

"Keeping your doors open" is a trap. It's an excuse to stay uninvolved. I call the people who have the hardest time closing doors Phi Beta Slackers. They hop between esteemed grad schools, fat corporate gigs, and prestigious fellowships, looking as if they have their act together but still feeling like observers, feeling as if they haven't come close to living up to their potential.

A link to the full article is below, so check it out and relay your thoughts. Also thanks to Jay K. for sharing the article (I doubt he even reads my blog, but I'll give credit where credit is deserved...)

What Should I Do With My Life?


Posted using ShareThis

1 comment:

  1. Here's to not letting go: http://www.predictablyirrational.com/?page_id=117

    ReplyDelete