Saturday, January 10, 2009

Meghana.


... or maiden as the Deccan Herald likes to call her.


It only seems like yesterday when Meghana and I were chatting about what we really wanted to do in life... I'm still trying to figure it out, and I'm extremely proud to say Meghana is well on her way of pursuing that dream.


So as her career blossoms, I will continue to follow her. Since she is my friend, I hope I'm privy to insider information. And all of you can continue to read about how an Indian American takes over the Indian movie scene (well at least the Karnataka movie scene) .


Also, no requests for autographs please =).


Congrats Meghana! As soon as I can find the link to the original article I'll provide it. For now you'll have to click on the picture to blow it up and read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment