Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fix You.

It's rainy and cold outside. If I was sitting on my couch and didn't need to go outside, I would actually enjoy watching the rain beat against my window. Unfortunatley, I had to venture into the soggy, cold, SF morning...

And now I have coldplay's "Fix You" on repeat... I heart the lyrics (I only posted the best lines).:

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse...

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I...

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

One of my favorite songs... check it out:

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful, but deeply sad song. On the brighter side, when it's pouring outside and you have to venture outside, that means it's colorful rain boots time. Rain boots power!

    ReplyDelete