Sunday, March 15, 2009

Palace of Fine Arts.

Also extremely delayed (Feb 14 weekend)...

My sister, Amish, and I all went to the Exploritorium (http://www.exploratorium.edu/) on Valentines day. My sister and I concurred that it would be a lovely place for a guy to bring a girl on a date (yes I am still stuck in the era when guys do all the dating leg work, at least at the beginning)...

Anyways, these are shots I took at the Palace of Fine Arts (about a 5-7 minute walk from my place)...As always let me know what you think.













3 comments:

  1. I like the picture in quadrant 2. ;) There is so much life in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Palace of Fine Arts---it's my favorite spot in SF! So jealous that you get to see it all the time.

    2nd+3rd picture=awesomeness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to let you know that I love the 3rd picture. You framed it really well!
    -susheela

    ReplyDelete