Saturday, December 20, 2008

Facebook & Email.

Hi Friends/Supporters/Enemies ( I hope I don't have any of the latter),

I just wanted to let you know that I created a facebook group called Mousambi. Feel free to join because you like Mousambi, or because you don't mind supporting me in my crazy ways. Anyways, get all your friends on board... please =).

Also, on the upper left hand side of the page, there is now a way to subscribe to my blog via email. If you subscribe, on the days I have updates, you'll get an email telling you to come check out my blog. It also helps make my blog more "popular" so feel free to subscribe.

And... if you signed up as a follower that doesn't mean you'll get email notifications, so you should subscribe at the top as well.

Thanks,
Bijal

No comments:

Post a Comment